Solve Dental Problems With Tooth Removal in Plano
1st In Smiles knows the importance of keeping your natural teeth whole and healthy. Sometimes, however, it’s necessary to conduct a tooth removal in Plano. The good news is, we can ensure your extraction will go smoothly.
You’ll Know Your Tooth Extraction is in Good Hands With:
- A dentist who has removed countless teeth in his 30-plus years of practice
- A caring staff who knows how to make you comfortable
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays for planning and performing your extraction
- Dental sedation to relax you, including complimentary laughing gas
- Amenities like TV for a welcome distraction during your procedure
If you think you may need to have a tooth removed, call us at 972-380-8105.
From Planning to Post-Procedure
We’ll Take Good Care of You
Dr. Rick Barfield can perform most tooth extractions, including wisdom teeth removal. If you have a complex case, he may bring a specialist into our office. That way, you can get the best care possible with no need to go elsewhere for your procedure.
- We use technology like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera to determine whether your tooth can be saved or needs to be removed.
- After an extraction, you may want to consider filling the gap in your smile with a restoration such as a dental implant with a dental crown.
- Tooth extractions can usually be performed with local anesthesia to keep the area around your tooth numb throughout the procedure.
- Many of our patients enjoy listening to music or watching their favorite TV show during their appointment. If you are afraid of pain or have a fear of needles, you can relax completely and painlessly during the procedure with one of our three sedation options.
It’s important to come in for regular cleanings and checkups so we can catch problems early, when there may be other options available to save your tooth. If you haven’t been to the dentist in a while and are ashamed about the condition of your teeth, there’s no need to worry about feeling humiliated or being lectured. Our dental team only wants to give you the best solutions to keep you smiling confidently.
For tooth removal in Plano, call 972-380-8105. Our office isn’t hard to find; it’s near the President George Bush Turnpike.